The highest level of CCR training that we offers, the Advanced Mixed Gas course will teach you to use the full capabilities of a CCR. With a maximum depth of 100 m/330 feet this course opens up new wrecks, caves and walls to explore.
This intensive course conducted over seven days will focus on all the elements needed to plan and execute dives to these depths.
Topics and skills for this course include:
- Off board gas calculations and management
- Gas shutdowns and loss of gas drills
- Equivalent narcotic depth calculation
- Recovering from system failure
- Labeling and placing of off board gases